Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation because It only takes a little water leak, or even excess humidity, for mold to form in your Dome home or business. Once mold has formed the cleanup often requires professional help because mold can spread quickly throughout the property. Mold can produce allergens and irritants, and it has the potential to cause other health effects. But, not all mold growth requires professional help. They are times when simple cleaning methods and the proper use of ventilation and HVAC systems will solve the problem, and we will explain those remedies to you. You can trust us to do a mold job right and not take advantage of the situation.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (928) 247-1180
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Yuma East, Foothills for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Yuma East, Foothills has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Fortuna Foothills