Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Yuma works hard to maintain strategic technician schedules that will allow our company to respond to property damage events that happen during after hours, on weekends, and holidays. Our goal is to distribute our labor resources as evenly as possible so each technician who arrives at after hours emergencies are "fresh" and have the right experience and skills to provide the needed solutions. SERVPRO of Yuma, East Foothills also invests in employee training and education with industry technical schools such as the IICRC, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification. Each employee is trained in water damage structural drying, fire and smoke restoration, and a long list of specialty services. That's why we say we are not only faster to any disaster, we are the best choice for solving property disasters.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (928) 247-1180
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Yuma East, Foothills arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.